Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 5 and get 5% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 10% off
100% organic Graviola capsules (leaf & stem) by Raintree Nutrition - Eco farmed in the Amazon rainforest, free from chemicals and fillers.
Graviola is a health supplement which has become a popular complementary or alternative treatment for many common health problems.
Studies Graviola has shown to be toxic to many types of damaged cells. All parts of the tree are used in natural medicine in the tropics. This glossy evergreen tree from the Annonaceae family deep in the Amazon rainforest is naturally rich in active beneficial phytochemicals.
Graviola is a rich source of antioxidants called annonaceous acetogenins known to be:
Graviola also offers a wealth of other organic herbal properties such as:
• Reducing blood pressure
• Kills bacteria and parasites
• Supporting the body to detox and cleanse the liver and kidneys
Warning: Raintree Nutrition have spend many years in studying the use of Graviola and we stand by their wealth of knowledge. We only provide the leaf and stem as a nutritional supplement because their studies have shown negative effects of using the fruit and seeds.
Graviola Cancer Support
Annonaceous acetogenins are only found in the Annonaceae family to which graviola belongs. The acetogenin chemicals may modulate the production of adenosine triphosphate in free radical cells, which decreases growth of the blood vessels that bring oxygen and nutrients to damaged cells. Cells rely on fresh blood supply for nourishment and cannot thrive without blood vessels to bring them nutrients.
Body Cleansing & Detox with Graviola
Graviola also may modulate blood sugar levels and helps support kidney & liver function making it an excellent herb to use to detox the body and boost immune function. The FDA has approved Graviola as an immune booster which is great news for natural health.
BUY 3+ BOTTLES RECEIVE 5% OFF
BUY 6+ BOTTLES RECEIVE 10% OFF
FREE SHIPPING (2+)
Common names: Annona muricata, Brazilian pawpaw, soursop, guyabano, guanaba, nangka blanda, and huanaba.
Graviola (Annona muricata)
- 100% organic & eco farmed (No fillers or binders)
90 / 500mg capsules (1+ month supply)
Parts used: leaf & stem
3 capsules, 3-4 daily
When using Graviola your body will be removing toxins, so combining the use of other rainforest herbs that also help to rid the body of toxins are particularly helpful.
• Cats Claw - Highest alkaloid contents in the rainforest balancing your pH levels for good health and healing.
• Essiac - Powerful natural blood cleanser to help heal the body by flushing out damaged cells.
Not to be used during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
People with low blood pressure should monitor their blood pressure accordingly.
If you are using Graviola for longer than 30 days, it is suggested that probiotics (acidophilus and/or bifidium in yoghurt or capsule form) and digestive enzymes may be beneficial to maintain healthy intestinal balance.
We are proud distributors for Raintree Nutrition who are leaders on rainforest botanicals. The product line combines Raintree's sustainably harvested rainforest botanicals, in-depth knowledge of formulations utilising synergistic rainforest plants, and highly effective extraction and processing methods. The end result is a product line with the highest quality, most ethical and efficacious products available in the market.
Due to the closure of Raintree, In2Herbs are now the leading supplier of Raintree products. These products are exactly to the specification of Raintree's formulas. The only variance maybe capsule sizes.
In2herbs products are 100% sustainably wild-harvested or organically grown in the Amazon rainforest. Our herbs have been ecologically harvested using indigenous tribes and local communities in the rainforest. This provides a morally and ecologically balanced frame-work for all involved which supports the future of the land, indigenous knowledge and quality products we all reply on.
Drug Interactions & Observations
• Graviola has demonstrated in vitro antimicrobial properties. Chronic, long-term use of this plant might lead to some die-off of friendly bacteria in the digestive tract. Supplementing the diet with probiotics and digestive enzymes may be helpful to counteract this possible effect.
• Graviola has demonstrated emetic properties in one animal study with pigs. Large single dosages may cause nausea or vomiting. Reduce the usage accordingly or take with a meal if nausea occurs.
• Drinking plenty of water (at least 8 glasses a day) is helpful to reduce Herxheimer reactions and flush dead and dying cells from the body.
• One of three documented mechanisms of action of graviola is by decreasing energy to abnormal cells (called an ATP-inhibitor). Taking supplements that increase cellular energy (like CoQ10) will counteract or disable this one mechanism of action of graviola (however, the other two mechanisms of action will be unaffected).